Mixed othersides / worlds

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 00:54:46 +0300 (EEST)

I was trying to make a new cult write-up on Kralorela and I came up with a serious problem. My "cult" was a wizardly order. I know that the Kralori have wizards as well as theists and animists. I made an assumption that their are mainly theistic, however. That got me thinking. . .

What would the otherside be like for wizards in a theistic culture?

Lunars cheat their way out of this. The moon is a part of all the otherworlds and/or something that is foreign to all of them. The kralori don't have this luxury, neither do the Teshnans. Still, they have wizards and therefore I suppose that they must have essence planes as well. How could the node of the schools founder be near the Imperial City or whatever and still be in a different otherworld?

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.