Kralori otheworld.

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 19:30:38 +1200

Olli Kantola

>I was trying to make a new cult write-up on Kralorela and I came up with a
>serious problem. My "cult" was a wizardly order. I know that the Kralori
>have wizards as well as theists and animists.

Technically the Kralori have sorcerers as Wizards is a Malkioni term.

>What would the otherside be like for wizards in a theistic culture?

Their otherside is still in the sorcery plane and still looks and feels like the sorcery plane.

>How
>could the node of the schools founder be near the Imperial City or whatever
>and still be in a different otherworld?

The best place to put it would be to have the Imperial City in the Hero Plane with various nodes, heavens and hells connected to it.

--Peter Metcalfe