Nearing the end of my great shelf clean out!

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 00:19:32 +1000

Hello,

I am nearing the end of my great shelf clean out. The following items are up on Ebay:

Tales #7 (HeroQuest Special - n.b. of all the early issues - save for #1 and #2 - this is by far the hardest to find and rarely comes up for sale) Tales #8 (The Chaos Feature; variant cover) Shadows on the Borderlands (received as author copy; shrinkwrapped) "Bloody Jeff" RQ Con Down Under t-shirt & flyers - "Standard Gamer XL" Ye Booke of Tentacles III (inc. Pavis & Big Rubble Companion Vol.1) Legacy of Pavis - Pavis & Big Rubble Companion Vol.3 Meints Index to Glorantha II

plus a few more items. Most are in Mint or Near Mint condition

Regards,

MOB

MICHAEL O'BRIEN - 9 Parker Street Richmond VIC 3121 Australia +61-3-9428-9048 mobile: 04-3828-9048 Email me: mailto:mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au MOB's Home Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/index.html MOB's Glorantha Page: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/glorindex.html DOB Footy Scrapbook: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/dobfootycard.html

End of Glorantha Digest