re: RQ 1/2 cover art

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:50:43 +0100 (BST)

> Andrew Barton:
> >You do know this exists in two versions? One with
> an absurd chainmail
> >bikini, another with a much more plausible
> breastplate?
>
> Guy Hoyle:
> > No, I didn't! I've only seen the one with the
> breastplate. Is the
> > chainmail bikini from a British edition?

Andrew Barton:
> I've heard of it as on an earlier edition of RQ, but
> not seen that. The
> bikini version also appears on my boxes of 'Official
> Runequest figures',
> which were produced by Citadel on behalf of Games
> Workshop UK sometime in the 80's.

Mine has a sort of bikini. Not so much chain as scale, I think. With nipple spikes. It's *very* silly.

Checking the back: Games Workshop edition. And I paid two pounds for it.

I could scan it if you really needed it, but it's a pretty scruffy copy.

Jane Williams

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk

End of Glorantha Digest