Re: Kralori otheworld

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:49:46 +0100 (BST)

Peter Metcalfe:

> >What would the otherside be like for wizards in a theistic culture?
>
> Their otherside is still in the sorcery plane and still looks and feels
> like the sorcery plane.

Something struck me the other day when I was reading the HQ rules.

There is a nice Venn Diagram of the 3 planes and how they have joined (whether or not I believe in them is beside the point) and I wondered what the effects would be of a Node that existed in the intersection of the Sorcery Plane and God Plane.

Would such a node provide sorcery magic to Widards and Feats to Theists? Could this be a possible explanation for those with mixed sorcery and theistic powers such as the Aeoli, Arkati and Waretagi?

Similarly, what about nodes in the intersections of the Sorcery and Spirit Planes or those in the GodsWar where all three planes intersect? Do they mean different things or is it just a pretty diagram that I may be reading too much into?

See Y'All

Simon

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://mail.messenger.yahoo.co.uk