Mything Links update

From: bernuetz_at_mb.sympatico.ca
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:12:18 -0500 (CDT)

Hi there,

Corrected all the misspellings of Vesa Lehtinen's name I'd made. (Thanks to Olli Kantola for pointing that out. You'd think someone whose last name was misspelt so often would be more careful). I have also removed all of Stephen Martin's stories from the collection except for How Norag Chose Her Husband at his request. Note that this necessitates some recalculations on the Useless Stats Page and Really Useless Stats Page. Unfortunately I'm not feeling too motivated to do that so it'll have to wait a while.

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html

End of Glorantha Digest