Tadeniti or Abiding Script?

From: Joerg Baumgartner <jorganos_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:32:05 +0200

>Peter Larsen.
>> Consider the idea further derided -- surely Sartari is descended
>>from Stormspeech, Pelorian from some ur-Solar tongue, Western from
>>Brithini, etc.

Peter Metcalfe
>Western does not arise from Brithini as the Brithini are a late
>development.
>All the languages of the west arises from the Spoken Language of the
>Kachasti.

Which makes the script used by the Westerners Tadeniti in origin. However, I think to name it "Brithini" after the surviving Logician refugees would be acceptable to modern Gloranthans.

As a curious aside: did the Tadeniti have a written language before they developed a spoken language?