Du Tumerine and Don Capratis

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:34:46 +0900

I finished my translation of Port of Nochet. (Thanks, MOB!)

But I have some questions about pronunciation of Don Capratis and Du Tumerine. How do you pronounce it? I don't know this Reaching Moon Megacorp set is official or unofficial. (Even if Greg recently set "Ship is a Life" sect is rather completely different sect from Rokari.) But I think many of Quinpolic (and Castle Coast) nobles have non english sound titles and names in free form.......french, spanish or italian? though I know None of them speaks english in fantasy world. Don and Du sounds something latin honorific....

Though Efendi used and applied many RW european languages to Gloranthan West, he is recently absent in web.....

Any ideas?

TI