Glorantha Material

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:47:37 +0100

Hi Friends,

just as a reminder I would like to tell which kind of Glorantha and CoC material is available at www.Tradetalk.de at our secure Order site now. New are from this year - YBoT # 4 & 5, Shadow of Pavis, Rough Guide to Pavis City, Tradetalk # 12, Widow's Tale and the oncoming Tradetalk issue # 13 - Outside Genertela and Path of the Damned # 3.

Tradetalk - The Chaos Society magazine for Glorantha.

Tradetalk #1  1996  sold out!
Tradetalk #2  1997  Safelster Special - only a few issues available
Tradetalk #3  1998  East Ralios Special - only a few issues available
Tradetalk #4  1998  Holy Country Island  issue
Tradetalk #5  1998  Holy Country special - only a few issues available
Tradetalk #6  1999  sold out!
Tradetalk #7  July 2000  Non-Human special - only a few issues available
Tradetalk #8  February 2001 Pavis & Big Rubble # 1
Tradetalk #9  October 2001  Pavis & Big Rubble # 2
Tradetalk #10  March 2002  Wenelia
Tradetalk #11  October 2002  Handra and the New Fens
Tradetalk #12  March 2003  Heortland

Subscriptions: A subscription of Tradetalk is valid for five issues (postage included) 23,00 EURO

Other Chaos Society Publications
Path of the Damned - A Gloranthan Comic
Path of the Damned Issue 1 has sold out, but will be reprinted this summer. Path of the Damned Issue 2
Path of the Damned Issue 3 (Pre-order)
The Widow's Tale - Glorantha Fiction book from Penelope Love

Fundraiser and Con Books
Ye Booke of Tentacles 1998 n/a sold out! Ye Booke of Tentacles II 1999 n/a sold out! Ye Booke of Tentacles III 2000 n/a sold out! Ye Booke of Tentacles IV 2001
Ye Booke of Tentacles V 2003
Masks of Pavis 2001 n/a sold out
Legacy of Pavis 2001 n/a sold out!
Shadow of Pavis 2002
A Rough Guide to Pavis City
Moon Rites 2002
RQ Con Compendium 1994
RQ Con Program 1994

Moon Designs
VOLUME I - Pavis & Big Rubble (softcover)

VOLUME II - Griffin Mountain (hardcover)
VOLUME II - Griffin Mountain (softcover)
VOLUME III - Cult Compendium (hardcover)
VOLUME III - Cult Compendium (softcover)

Reaching Moon Megacorp
Tales of the Reaching Moon 17
Tales of the Reaching Moon 19
Tales of the Reaching Moon 20
Wyrms Footprints
Tarsh War
Convulsion C4 Anthology

Other Magazines and Supplements
Zin Letters # 1 7,00 EURO
Uz Booklet from Unspoken Word
The Unspoken Word #2
In Wintertop's Shadow
Imther : Edge of the Empire (pre-order)
The Lunar Empire Map
Paper Wars - Dragon Pass At War
The Four Scrolls of Revelations (Convulsion CO2 Con Book) Heortland Map 2003
Tarsh Map 2003
Imther Map 2003
Dagori Inkarth Map 2003
Pavis County Map 2003
Esrolia Map 2003
The Black Seal # 2 (CoC Magazine)
Book of Dark Wisdom # 1 (CoC Magazine)

Works In Progress Note! We cannot supply the Works in Progress to customers in North America. Sorry.
The Glorious ReAscent of Yelm
The Fortunate Succession
The Entekosiad
The Missing Lands
Revealed Mythologies

Cheers

Ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com