Beyond the Building Wall

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 00:21:59 +0900

Excuse me for careless intervention to interesting topic.

I translated half of MOB's "Wyrm's Hold" article in Tales #13. But this bit is slightly weak for reason to translation, without the excellent scenario, firmly attached to the article, "Beyond the Building Wall".

The scenario is set for traderoute between Lunar and Holy Country, conflict of Seshnelan trader princes. (Perhaps "Ship of Life" people in HQ.) That includes many Esrolian pieces.

Don't any of you have plan to convert the RQ scenario into HQ? If I should convert it by myself, do you have any advice about it? (Especially, many sorcery spells in RQ, is not so easily convertible to HQ. )

TI