basically a silly joke

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 14:37:15 EST

I tend to agree with Mikko, in that the some of the presentation is a bit silly for my own taste. I can see why it might be done that way, I can see why it is useful to demonstrate that you need to loosen up sometimes about your Glorantha in order to have fun, but the Origami girl and sufer dude did jar a bit.

<< The Narrator (in the example) seems quite happy about a player
>generating a wizardly order from what is basically a silly joke.

OTOH, Simon is absolutely correct:

 <<Now to be fair, huge swathes of Glorantha were created as a result of  silly jokes (Prax, Notchet, Gon Orta, Moon rune, Ducks, Grotarons, etc).  Glorantha is a deep, rich and occasionaly silly setting, they key word is  Fun. >>

Keith