Silliness, just for the record

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:08:18 -0800

>From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com

YGWV.
But, just for the record...

>I tend to agree with Mikko, in that the some of the
>presentation is a bit
>silly for my own taste. I can see why it might be
>done that way, I can see why it
>is useful to demonstrate that you need to loosen up
>sometimes about your
>Glorantha in order to have fun, but the Origami
>girl and sufer dude did jar a bit.

The origami magician got into my fiction when I was in Japan and learned about a sorcerer there who did just that: made origami figures to do his wicked bidding.

As for the surfer dude: donĀ“t you guys ever get players hwo want to play? I mean PLAY. I have always had someone who wants to stretch things, to fool around a little bit and so on. I COULD tell him, "Hey, this is a serious game! Play Right!!" Or I could PLAY the game.

Sincerely,
Greg Stafford