Deren's Doom

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:53:00 EST

Does anyone have any ideas or detail on Deren or his Doom? Some sort of Storm Bull/Urox hero who has a sacred site in the Eternal Battle. I am not even sure where I read about it in the first place. Something about self-sacrifice and the Devil?

My heroic players (not Storm Bullmen) entered the Battle and got knocked off course. Actually, one of them got knocked off course into the swirling maelstrom at the end of last session and the others are off to rescue him. In effect they are entering into some sort of Storm Bull/Urox quest to save their friend. I am thinking of the lost Hero taking the role of Deren, with the others as either Urox himself.

Coincidentally, the players and all they hold dear, are being attacked by a horde of Storm Bull fanatcis intent on destroying civilisation becasue it harbours hidden chaos. So I see this as a way for our Deren to discover the source of chaos and redirect the Storm Bull fury at the correct target.

Keith