Question about early publications

From: Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 04:55:27 -0800 (PST)

Greetings:

I recently got a copy of the second printing of "White Bear and Red Moon" game and a copy of the first printing of "White Bear and Red Moon" (rulebook only).

The second printing mentions that the game is part of a triad.

The first printing says "Masters of Luck and Death Game No. 2 Next" inside the back cover.

I know that another game in the series is "Nomad Gods".

Then there's "Dragon Pass"...

So here's the chicken-and-the-egg question: Is the triad "White Bear", "Masters" and "Nomad Gods"?

Or is "Dragon Pass" part of the triad?

Or is "Dragon Pass" a combination of the three games?

Thanks if anybody can remove this Befuddle spell from me!

Fred Kiesche (FPK3)

I like a thin book because it will steady a table, a leather volume because it will strop a razor, and a heavy book because it can be thrown at a cat.

--Mark Twain

My blog has moved. See "The Eternal Golden Braid" at: <http://theeternalgoldenbraid.blogspot.com/>