Dispel Befuddle

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:28:47 +0000

In message <E1AKcgD-0003YK-Eh_at_punt-3.mail.demon.net>, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes
>So here's the chicken-and-the-egg question: Is the triad "White Bear",
>"Masters" and "Nomad Gods"?
>
>Or is "Dragon Pass" part of the triad?
>
>Or is "Dragon Pass" a combination of the three games?
>
>Thanks if anybody can remove this Befuddle spell from me!

DRAGON PASS is the remake of WHITE BEAR RED MOON. Same topic, slightly different mechanics.

NOMAD GODS was the second game in the series and there is an updated version of it that was only ever published in French. (I know.. I know... It's as bizarre as a duck with teeth.) It's about the Plaines of Prax and combat between the tribes.

MASTERS OF LUCK AND DEATH was set in Esrolia and as far as I know was about the succession contest for the rebirth of the Pharaoh. It was never commercially published in any form.

I think that's right....

--
Michael Cule