Re: Question about early publications

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:37:15 -0800

Fred Kiesche <godel2escher2bach_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Then there's "Dragon Pass"...
>
> So here's the chicken-and-the-egg question: Is the
> triad "White Bear", "Masters" and "Nomad Gods"?
>
> Or is "Dragon Pass" part of the triad?

As I understand it, the only two games published were (first) "White Bear & Red Moon", and (second) "Nomad Gods".

WB&RM was then re-released, updated (& boxed), as "Dragon Pass".

"Masters of Luck and Death" (aka "Lords of Fate") was never released.

Just to make things maximally confusing, Issaries is releasing a completely different book (a hero sourcebook) later this year, under the name "Masters of Luck and Death".