[gta-observer] Greydog Designs Website Goes Live

From: gta-observer-admin_at_rpglist.org
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:46:14 -0800

Greetings to the GTA!

This is the first of several announcements coming this week. As usual, I apologize for the silence of the last few weeks.

The Greydog Designs' website went live on November 1st 2003. In the works for well over a year, Greydog Designs is a wonderful source of hand-crafted Glorantha-inspired plush toys, rune pendants, and keyrings, as well as more general roleplaying and fantasy products, costumes, jewelry, and gifts. Go to <www.Greydog-Designs.co.uk> to order online or place commissions for costumes, artwork, or roleplaying paraphernalia. The site is also the home of the Sarah Evans and Simon Bray on-line galleries, featuring the art of Glorantha and other worlds, with original artwork for sale.

Sarah Evans, the brains behind the Greydog enterprise, says, "I'm looking forward to joining the online Gloranthan community, or should I say Tribe. The site brings a wide range of products to our customers and helps provide them with special items they've always wanted, no matter how strange. I hope everyone will check it out."

Greydog Designs is licensed by Issaries, Inc., which will receive a portion of the proceeds from all sales of Glorantha-inspired goods. Help support Glorantha by buying unique and interesting gifts and accessories. Just in time for Christmas!

Stephen Martin
<gta_at_glorantha.com>

P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527
Phone: (925) 680-8897
Interested in the Glorantha Trading Association? Find out more at
<www.HeroQuest-rpg.com/gta>