Re: Rokari in Heortland

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 18:17:59 -0000

Gian wrote:

> After 1620, in Heortland there are Malkioni ruling
> Esvulari, Esvulari ruling Orlanthi, Esvulari ruling
> Malkioni, Malkioni ruling Orlanthi. All happily mixed
> and all puppeted by the Lunar Overlords. Ah, and there
> are also Orlanthi ruling Orlanthi (in Whitewall)...

And there's also the possibility of another destabilising wave of Rokari Crusaders arriving to "restore the Kingdom of Malkonwal" - as foreshadowed in HeroQuest Voices:
http://www.issaries.com/products/hqvoices/hqv_seshnela.pdf

"If you want a hard but glorious fight, you could fall in with the Crusaders, who are gathering to liberate New Malkonwal from the pagans in the east. But I fear their expedition will end as badly as the last one, unless the King supports it this time."

Cheers, Nick