Re: Wizard Responses

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:11:20 +0000

Chris Lemens:

>That said, this tidbit is the first item that has ever
>raised my interest in playing in the west. I'd love
>to play the devout knight whose order is viciously
>suppressed and has to decide what to do -- valiant
>fight to a certain doom, flee to some heathen foreign
>land to start anew, guerilla warfare at the fringes of
>society, etc. Perhaps a story line that could be made
>available in the publications?

That's the plan. Of course, the publications in question will be part of the West line (our counterpart of Sartar Rising, as it were), but Issaries does intend them to be there eventually. The Hero Wars affect every land, and in the case of Seshnela, the purges of the Inquisition and the fight back against them form the centre-piece of that conflict (see HQ p.14).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic