Re: Rokarism

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:26:49 +0000

Barry Blatt:

>When will we see at least a table of contents for Lords of the West?

Lords of the West is a series, like the 'Imperial Lunar Handbook' and will look pretty similar. LotW1 is the overview book, just like ILH1, and will hopefully be followed by books focusing on individual cultures, such as Loskalm and Seshnela. We have a proposed table of contents for LotW1: Heirs of Malkion, but I don't yet know when I'll be able to post it on the 'net. In the meantime, look at ILH1, and figure that the contents page will look kind of similar :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic