Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #633 - 1 msg

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:37:29 EST

Hi,

 It would be interesting to know what happens to this upside down Orlanthi culture during the Fimbul winter.

 I agree with the warm climate, I always imagined that northern Esrolia is cooler, especially near the mountains and Shadow Plateau - white grape territory, with red flourishing in the south. I picture things getting a lot warmer as you head into Porthomeka with the volcanic presence of Caladraland. It would seem that this is the sort of region where tobacco and cotton can be produced.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word, the Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes of every kind. http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/