Alwoon the "Half-enlo"

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 22:50:30 +0900

Hello, Oliver.

I want to report and ask you linking about some of newly written scribbles, though I merely wanted to do so after finishing about Emperor Mikaday's romance (see below).....sorry, don't care such naive, meaningless statements of mine. :-) I am happy.

Ask for links from Mything Links (Oliver Bernuetz) Alwoon's Stories (I think too many bullies and sociopath ZZites made impression of uz bad, more sensible, clever characters are needed as hooman stories.)
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/Alwoon-e.htm Call of Blue Moon (Introduction of "Terminators of Ebon City", this hero(?)band is rival of Elz Ast Thief Takers, Detectives and Spies... ) http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd9/2002.04/0203.html Tragedy of Karvanyar (I assume this kind of play is popular in my Lunar Empire.)
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/Karvanyar-e.htm What's Truth? (Silly argument from Theological and Theoretical Point of Views, with fine teaching of Peter Larsen about recording of Three Cults...) http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/SimcityDHTruthDebate.htm Shia-Oh and Emperor Vashanti (IMG, Kralori thinking about loyalty and "common-sense" to mysticism....)
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/VashantiEngMandarin.htm

Sincerely:
TI

P.S
Some Other stories I have planned for future Kralori Material of Zin Letter. Mikaday and Daughter of Emerald Fish Lord (Moral thinking through romance. (Self-contradictory?))
Cat and Thunder Man (Farming Legend through Folklore)