Re: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #645 - 7 msgs

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 01:01:53 +0200 (EET)

Simon Hibbs:

>These are all attitudes about the world we live in, and strategies for
>coping with it. However these strategies are trapped between two
>poles - those of the Knowable and the Unknowable world.

Wow! This has been the core of my model & pet theory for a long time. Recently I have immersed myself with the myriad applications and possible consequences of it. There are "temporal" implications too.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

End of Glorantha Digest