Re: Measuring the otherworld

From: Simon Hibbs <Simon.Hibbs_at_marconi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 01:24:53 -0000

David Cake:

> Numerology may not seem logical to us, but when it comes down
>to it the logic of the Malkioni has some fundamentally different
>axioms to ours. We may recognise many of the rules, but the playing
>field is very different.

I suppose so, but frankly at the moment I just don't have enough information about Malkionism to be able to tell. There does seem to be information out there, but I think I must be missing some key resources. For example I only have a vague understanding of some parts of their creation story. A Malkioni equivalent of the GRoY and Entekosiad would help.

Simon Hibbs