Mott the Brookin

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:11:23 EST

Well Brindi rapped all night about his armoured hide How he'd been gifted by Thed when he was twenty-five Speed jive, easy to stay alive
When you've an armoured hide
And Wandy's taking orders from Ralzakark And Freedy's got spots from ripping off the gorp from his face Evil little goat race

Thanatar Shaman is crazy saying we're juvenile delinquent wrecks Oh man I need feats when I got spi-rits
I'm a broo man

All the young broos (Hey broos)
Carry the flu (Where are ya)
Ragnaglar's broos (Stand up Come on)
Carry the flu
All the young broos (I want to hear you) Carry the flu (I want to see you)
Ragnaglar's broos (And I want to talk to you all of you) Carry the flu

Now Lucy looks sweet cause she's a Scorpion queen But she can sting like Bagog it's a real mean team But we can hate oh yes we can hate
And my brother's back home with his Beetles and his Worms We never got it off on that Gorakiki stuff What a drag too many mags
Now I've drunk a lot of blood and It's feeding time Got to race some bat to be fed
Oh is there Kon kon all around
Or is it just a big head?
Brother you can't stop a broo

All the young broos (Hey broos)
Carry the flu (Where are ya)
Ragnaglar's broos (Stand up)
Carry the flu
All the young broos (I want to hear ya)
Carry the flu (I want to see ya)
Ragnaglar's broos (And I want to talk to ya all of ya) Carry the flu
All the young broos (What broos)

Carry the flu (Let's hear the flu come on) Ragnaglar's broos (I want to kick you)
Carry the flu
All the young broos (Hey you there with sacrifices) Carry the flu (I want you)
Ragnaglar's broos (I want you at the front) Carry the flu (Now you all his friends?) All the young broos (Now you bring him down cause I want him) Carry the flu
Ragnaglar's broos(I want him right here bring him come on) Carry the flu (Bring him here you go)
All the young broos(I've wanted to do this for years) Carry the flu (There you go)
Ragnaglar's broos(How do you feel)
Carry the flu