Finding earth

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:23:49 +1300

Gianfranco:

>In my Glorantha, as you know, I have this Astronaut.

>Now, there is my question (please bear me, friends!):
>If you had to imagine in canon/published Glorantha a
>place/culture where and when something comparable to
>Quantum Physics Myth =E0 la Timeline TM has been already
>discovered, what would it be?

If you are looking for alternate entryplaces into and out of Glorantha then an old Rurik replies (of dubious canon) lists the following locations:

Each place will have a slightly different philosophy about the nature of the other worlds but I daresay that you should be able to find Earth through one of those places.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest