Dragonnewt Mercenaries (was Karse, Carse, and more Karse)

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:19:00 +0100

In message <41519F42.14493.E51582_at_localhost>, Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca> writes
> I've always wondered, why would the dragonnewts agree? From
>what
>I can tell, they have mysterious motivations, so for all I know they were bought
>off with
>shiny beads, but why dragonnewt mercenaries?

I'm sure I have read somewhere (in a source probably long since Gregged) that the dragonnewts were forced to become mercenaries by Gbaji's curse following their withdrawal from the God Project (in the same way that it was responsible for the Trollkin curse.

--
Tim Ellis