RQ, BRP & Glorantha Forum

From: Darran <darransims_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:46:58 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2005-01-23-1545.

  David Ford wrote:
> >I'm just a bit puzzled - in what way does he (or you) feel the world
> >needs yet another RPG forum, even one with the good taste to have a
> >section dedicated to Glorantha (and another to RQ, and another to =
HQ)? I
> >didn't spot anything on the surface that suggests how this forum will
> >differ from others?

>=20
> Does anyone know of a singular forum dedicated to both classic =
Glorantha and
> RQ? There seems to be forums for either, but not both? I ask because =
most RQ
> forums don't talk about Glorantha anymore, and most Gloranthan forums =
talk
> about modern post-King of Dragon Pass Glorantha and not the Glorantha =
of the
> 1970s and 1980s.

Well this digest is good for discussing *classic* Glorantha and = RuneQuest. Although I am not sure what *classic* Glorantha is, I been = playing RQ since 1981 so I am guessing Dragon Pass is the classic = period?

http://tavern.zunder.org.uk/tav/index.php

The Tavern is a good place to talk about RuneQuest, Glorantha, Chaosium = BRP games such as StormBringer, RingWorld, Call of Cthulhu, ElfQuest, = Elric and the like. We are even discussing the new Deluxe BRP game. Give that a try. =20

Cheers
Darran.

'A lack of planning on your part does not=20 constitute an Emergency on my part'=20