RE: Runequest Forum (Among other things)

From: Loren Miller <millerloren_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:36:59 -0600

> From: David Ford <diadochi_at_bigfoot.com>
> Does anyone know of a singular forum dedicated to both classic Glorantha and
> RQ? There seems to be forums for either, but not both? I ask because most RQ
> forums don't talk about Glorantha anymore, and most Gloranthan forums talk
> about modern post-King of Dragon Pass Glorantha and not the Glorantha of the
> 1970s and 1980s.

Sorry, my fault. Before the days of the RQ/Glorantha diaspora there was a single, very large and very busy mailing list. It was so large and so busy, and the people who liked Glorantha but didn't like RuneQuest got along so poorly with the people who liked RuneQuest but not Glorantha, that when I somehow ended up taking over the mailing list, I broke it into two lists. And it's only split up more since then, as HeroWars/HeroQuest became its own system.

Anyhoo, mea culpa.

Cheers,
Loren

End of Glorantha Digest