Re: forums

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:22:20 +0000

>Does anyone know of a singular forum dedicated to both classic Glorantha and
>RQ? There seems to be forums for either, but not both? I ask because most RQ
>forums don't talk about Glorantha anymore, and most Gloranthan forums talk
>about modern post-King of Dragon Pass Glorantha and not the Glorantha of the
>1970s and 1980s.

This forum welcomes discussions of classic glorantha just as much as modern glorantha - not that I'm entirely sure how you would draw a line between the two. Questions and comments on old sources are entirely appropriate. RQ discussions of a purely rules nature would be pretty much off topic (as would similar HQ discussions), but, say, how to represent such and such a known glorantha effect in RQ would be fine.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson