Marshedge Clan

From: Richard Crawley <richstella_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 11:48:44 -0000

On 14 Jan 2005 12:03:17 +0000, Jane wrote:

> The Marshedge, IMG at least, included Ducks in the
> early 1590s. Admittedly they were a recent addition
> (orphans, adopted shortly after hatching), but the
> clan had been friendly with the Ducks for a long time
> before that.

Thanks Jane. Am I right in thinking you're coming to Glory Day? If so I hope to have discovered some aspects of Marshedge Clan history that were perhaps "hushed up" by the Lore Speakers - depends whether I get the next, vaguely stupid element finished in time.

Richard

--
Richard Crawley
http://www.richstella.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/