(unknown charset) A New Domain For Questlines

From: (nil)
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:12:34 +1100

Gedday folks

I'm pleased to announce that the Questlines Orlanthi website now has a permanent home at

http://mythologic.info/questlines/

Theres still a little tweaking to do at the edges, but the new Questlines site is up and fully operational.

With plenty of room for new material, I'm looking to expand the site further over the next few months with new Sartarite/Far Place background and art.

I will also be making available the first maps and background for Ontolosna, my open fantasy world with a Tibetan/Korean/Chinese/Japanese/Indian flavour.

To celebrate the new site, there are some new screensaver/wallpapers in the 3D Gallery. Though some of you will have seen them before, they now have a proper home.

A typical vingan 'bandit' of the HighFells surrounding the city of Whitewall, one of the many who run supplies and refugees and harass Lunar troops. It is late Sea season 1621, and the ceaseless toil of the campaign is beginning to take its toll.

(1600 by 1200 (wallpaper format), 301K JPG)

http://mythologic.info/questlines/poser.html

In early Sea Season 1621, messengers bearing the blue arrow were sent forth from beleaguered Whitewall into Dragon Pass, summoning heroes to the defence of Orlanth their god. Those who answered the blue arrow calling are immortalised in the 'Kallyrkala'.

(1600 by 1200 (wallpaper format), 369K JPG)

http://mythologic.info/questlines/poser.html

Note also the link-in email address below.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_mythologic.info                                John Hughes
Questlines: http://mythologic.info/questlines/

May God us keep