Aeolians and the Windstop

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 14:11:26 +1300

Light Castle:

>What happens to the Esvulari during the Windstop? Since the Aeolian church is
>misapplied worship of Orlanth, doesn't that mean all their magic goes, too?

The Aeolian Church is *not* "misapplied worship of Orlanth" so their magic doesn't fail. Anybody that worships Saint Worlath which is misapplied worship of Orlanth will be affected (although I'm surprised to see Ehilm having a greater
presence in the keywords than Worlath).

>Still, that's got to be pretty shocking for them, to have a Pagan
>God killed/chained and then your magic vanishes.

Except that the Aeolians believe their saints are the same as the pagan gods, just correctly worshipped.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 49