The Valeki

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 22:08:10 -0800

My campaign has landed in Khorst, and the characters are interested in learning more about the Valeki Baronies.

I've seen nothing about them in official publications, though that could be my poor research. Tradetalk 10 and 11 have a tiny bit about them, and suggest that Bizos is a castle of theirs. I haven't seen any map with this, either.

If anyone has references, I'd appreciate them. If not, speculation is welcome. I need to determine what language they speak, to see how difficult it'd be for the player heroes to even talk with them (essentially, is their language primarily Manirian or primarily Western?

--

David Dunham

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 46