Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 33

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:56:51 EST

In a message dated 02/03/2005 12:01:38 GMT Standard Time, glorantha-request_at_rpglist.org writes:

But the big questions is: where did the original map come from? It has the same style as a similar map that appears in Uz Lore but that's about all that I can infer about its origins.

The map looks suspicously like the one submitted by Messers Hawley, Rowlands and Bourne for their Grazer Pak back in the early 90's, which had information from Stephen Martin, Greg and Dave Dunham on it if I remember. I did a
version of this for a scenario published by Fabian in an old Tentacles, but I can't remember which.

Simon