(unknown charset) Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 32

From: µäv8x
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:06:48 +0200

> >I made Helamakt's Humakt-subcult with following transcription:
> >Secret: Fighting Storm, that acts as an affinity as per TR, ST
> >but that can be used to augment Combat, Honor, Death affinities.
> Peter:
> If Helemakt is worshipped as a Humakti subcult by the
> Heortlings, then I would expect that his cultists use
> Humakt's Death secret.

Absolutely. The 'Fighting Storm' secret IMG was more like a heroquest result (available for very limited window only) - and would soon fade with time. So poor choice for anyone, except perhaps people in the most dire of straits.

Also. 'FS' offered one clue that things were seriously amiss: Humakt had no Death and Orlanth&Ernalda seemed to be all gone.

(..and at the time symmetry felt good..) =3DT=3D