From: µäv¸òw
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:31:51 -0800

C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du pr=C8sent a fait ce qu'il a fait.
- Richelieu

> > Iron - Double bonus of Weapons & Armor. Bonus of 1/10 magical ability.
> > Against Elves & Dwarves, Add normal bonus again and double the magical
> > bonus. Dampens magic whether refined or not.
>
> Well done Bertalor Robinson, as masterpiece of metallurgy.
> Weird nitpick! Dwarves rather than trolls get double damage in HQ?

Oops. that was a Thinko (like a Typo, but occurs before the fingers are given their instructions...). Iron affects Elves and *Trolls* in all incarnations of the rules to date.

I'd include MoLaD in the list of "official writeups" (Doh! forgot to include it), but not necessarliy Arcane Lore, at least until it moves from "Unfinished" to "Finished" status...

RR