(unknown charset) New Map of the Grazelands

From: µäv˜äw
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 20:13:33 +1300

A new map of the grazelands is up at glorantha.com

http://www.glorantha.com/new/images/map_grazelands.jpg

updated with new names from Dragon Pass. Some of the other names are hitherto unknown to me such as the Gbaji's Lookout (which has something to do with Arkat's Hold) and Fire Mountain looks like another name for Mount Arrowmound. Also interesting is the Sibyl-Swine River that flows into Muse Roost and the Forest of Wondrous Beasts which might have something to do with Wonderwood on the other side of the Rockwoods.

But the big questions is: where did the original map come from? It has the same style as a similar map that appears in Uz Lore but that's about all that I can infer about its origins.

--Peter Metcalfe

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 33