Re: Baroque Mostali? Huh?

From: markwallace_at_comcast.net
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 17:10:55 +0000

Obscurity is me.

My vision of the Mostal has always been that of the scientists described in the Baroque cycle - confident that there is an underlying order to the universe, industriously working to discover it. Can't remember the name of the scientist who is working on the coding system which will assign a number ot every concept in the Universe.

Either the notion resonates with you or it doesn't.

--
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days

     -- Alfred, Lord Tennyson