Non-human suppliments

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 16:50:25 -0800

"John Galloway" <gallowayja_at_hotmail.com>

> Can one assume that an Uz related suppliment would be lowest on their
> 'to do' list owing to the existance The Unspoken Word's work on Uz?

Speaking as a fanboy with no inside knowledge whatsoever, I'd bet Uz outrank Mostali. Aldryami would be top, having lots of fans but not a whole lot of published support material. But Mostali combine "obnoxious", "dull", and "unplayable" to an impressive degree. Yeah, they're important to Glorantha, but they don't really have a built-in fan base the way the Uz do.

I wouldn't be surprised if we got a dragonewt supplement before Mostali.

(Hey, it's been a couple of years. Aren't we about due for a new version of the cult of Kyger Litor?)