Bad Boon Rising / Beak No Evil in Milton Keynes

From: Neil Smith <neil_at_wimp.freeuk.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:37:03 +0000

I'm pleased to announce that the Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club will be hosting a session of Bad Boon Rising / Beak No Evil in Milton Keynes (UK). The date will almost certainly be Saturday, 19 March, and the games will run in the afternoon.

The 'Ducks v Baboons' scenarios are a pair of linked scenarios, written by John Hughes, involving a band of Sartarite freedom-fighter ducks and a troop of Lunar army baboons, struggling to... well, just generally struggling. They're PCs, after all. The game features two teams of five players, each with their own GM. It's intended to be tabletop gaming, but if you want to turn it into a freeform to express your inner ape, I'm sure no-one will stop you.

For more on the game, see John's website at http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/DvB/ .

The schedule of the day will be meet for an (optional) pub lunch, go to a local hall for the game (which will take most of the afternoon), and then retire to a local hostelry for drinks and a wind down.

The game is mostly full, but we have a couple of places free. If you are interested in participating, please drop me a line ASAP.

Thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Smith                         Milton Keynes Roleplaying Games Club
neil_at_wimp.freeuk.com                            http://www.mkrpg.org.uk