(unknown charset) Issaries Inc. and Chaos Society

From: (nil)
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:23:28 +0200

Dear fellow Gloranthans, and customers of the Chaos Society

We, the Headmen of the CHAOS SOCIETY (aka=20 RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V.), proudly announce=20 that we came to an agreement with ISSARIES INC.=20 about the future of our product lines. We will go=20 further on to produce printed fan material under=20 the licence of ISSARIES INC.

And we have two more things:

=46inally, there is the solution for all those=20 loving their character so much that they want to=20 carry it everywhere at anytime:

>From truck tarpaulin (lorryhood)we sew

durable and high-quality bags with the runes of your Character

A special eye-catcher completely (hand)made in Germany.

These bags offer much room and the dimensions are=20 big enough to accommodate a DIN A 4 binder.=20 Inside there is an additional partition and a=20 zipper bag, and outside you find a special=20 partition for a mobile phone. The shoulder strap=20 is made of real car safety belt material and it=20 is widely adjustable in length. Absolutely fancy!

You can only buy these bags from us for 69 UKP/98=20 EURO (free of forwarding expenses within Germany)=20 in many different designs and three sizes:

38 x 28 cm
27 x 24 cm
24 x 21 cm

Name your color- and rune-wishes under "comments" on the order-form

All publications will appear with the logos of The Chaos Society and Boldhome Press (Issaries Inc.=A5s licensed product logo).

Preorders can be made soon at our website www.tradetalk.de

We still have few numbers of backissues in stock, as well as a lot of other gloranthan publications.

More details about our upcoming books here on this list, soon. :-)

Cheers

Ingo Tschinke

Chaos Society aka RuneQuest Gesellschaft e.V.