Re: Y = Combat Lie

From: Topi Pitk?nen <topi.pitkanen_at_helsinki.fi>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:55:39 +0300

Peter Metcalfe presented a scaled Truth affinity effectivenes.

> I know there are rules precedents for this in the rulesbook.

If suggested affinity was used, I'd consider it important to keep it along the lines of an existing exception to the general system. The exception being lunar cyclical magic. (This Peter did.) Then one could start thinking, that metaphysically the magical patterns stem from same origin, since they manifest similarly.

Sedenyic Truth affinity for the Hum'Hazars could be intriguing.

> [any system exception] remains a bad idea nevertheless.

Acknowledged.

(naturally emerging house rules among a group notwithstanding.)

"There is nothing like desire for preventing the thing one   says from bearing any resemblance to what one has in mind." - Marcel Proust, Rememberance of Things Past -