Tragedy in Men of the Sea

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:12:53 +0300 (EEST)

I'm not going to harp about the fact that many of the pictures in the book would have needed colour to do them justice. That's an issue with money, and I have no way of knowing if such things are possible for Issaries at the time.

But why on earth didn't the large map in the book have any cities on it? Having the major ports shown on the coasts would have made the map very useful. Now it's just a big empty "do it yourself" map. It's not like the thing would even have taken more than an hour of editing, since maps with the detail exist even online.

I hope the editors will pay more attention to detail like that in the future. A little more work would have made for much more satisfied customers.

I love the iron age look and feel in most of the ships, btw! That's the way to go.

        -Adept