Re: Karse and other ports

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:49:07 +0200 (CEST)

Light Castle
> I suggest for Karse checking out the wiki

  [more readable link relay below...]

Or even set up a page or two listing these ports of call. It's not like we have an overabundance of traffic there.

> Not that we have the final say, but we are trying to make an interesting
> Karse.

Note that Simon Bray and Martin Hawley have Karse experience, too - there's lots more to the Men of the Sea background than made it into print.

Patrik:

>>  And here is the list of cities I would like to include:
>>  HOLY COUNTRY
>>   Karse (Medium Port) (Men of the Sea)

Jane Williams
> Joerg, and the Wiki. And Lokarnos is your friend (as always).

Guess who's that Jorganos guy at Lokarnos, and who set up that wiki... :)

> http://lokarnos.com/article.pl?sid=03/10/07/1224254&mode=thread

> Loadsa links, including some to photos of the place.

> The link to the Wiki is in a comment at the bottom.

I'll prepare a page "ports of call", for starters. I might try to set up an interactive database for ports soonish as a course experiment.

End of Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 110