Humakti as tools

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:51:49 +0100

> From the point of view of HeroQuesting, if Humakt is seen as
> distinct from the weapon Death in Heortling myth then
> changing that identification is a change to the myth.

I think Heortlings see him/it as both, simultaneously. Both a wave and a particle :)

> In this case a possible consequence is that some Humakti may take the
> view that they are weapons to be used - and that their honour
> consists of obedience to their "wielder".

See the Makla Mann subcult for details of loyalty to a huamn leader.

Then there's the view that a human Humakti is a sword in Humakt's hand (well, as leaders go he's a bit more trustworthy than a human). Of course, interpreting his orders is another matter!