RE: Humakt's opposite

From: (nil)
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:12:32 +0100

> Humakt is death, and the opposite of death is life, not
> harmony. So if anything, Humakt's opposite would be Uleria.

Death and Truth. So Fertility and Illusion. While Trickster doesn't own =46ertility in any sense, there's a lot of stories about "Eurmal's Stick" and so on.

Does Uleria have Illusion links? I don't know a lot about her, apart from the Boggle story. (Which is in itself a link to Trickster. That's probably important, but I don't quite see how it works).

> Chalana Arroy and Humakt have something of a special
> relationship, they are not at odds, fundamentally.

Not usually, no. (Unless you get into Lead Crosses). C.A. seems not to be so much against Death as against Combat. As has been said, her primary function is Harmony.