Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 90

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:06:10 -0500

On 1 Apr 2005 at 10:00, Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> So it really was there! Thanks LC.

De nada.

> Well, at least to me the rules then read as they are meant to. It seems to
> be a feature, not a bug.
>
> Thank you all for your ansvers, because now I know some tricks to for the
> more scary animists out there. And for the chaotics, there are always
> spirits with chaos-features, and true demons of chaos to summon.

I do think it is important to remember that some animists *are* scary wielders of
significant power. They can hurl really nasty spirits at you. And chaos features plus the
possibility of summoning chaos demons/spirits is another nastiness. But, that as a
general rule of thumb, your impressions seem to be what the HQ designers had in mind.

LC