Re: Re: Glorantha Digest, Vol 11, Issue 90

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:51:50 GMT

In message <20050401121552.41769.qmail_at_web26407.mail.ukl.yahoo.com> Robert Davis writes:

>Hmm. But practicaly it is an erroneous statement IMO. Over on the
>rules list I believe the consensus was that Animists are certainly
>potentially the most powerful, as from a rules perspective they have
>very few social restrictions and can create their own magic, with
>narrator approval.

Why are animists regarded as having few social restrictions?

I've always thought of them as having considerable responsibilities to their society which will get in the way of gaining power for themselves.

The other disadvantage is that most animists are going to struggle to get big community bonuses because the communities they are part of are generally small.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/