More Telmori

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:06:19 +1200

Joerg:

>Not true: the Telmori aren't tied to any Lunar cycle (unlike the
>suggestion in the Dragon Pass boardgame)

A canonical source that implies the opposite is now a mere suggestion? I'll also put forward the Gods of Glorantha runespells (GoG p44) as evidence that people did think that the Telmori were tied to the Lunar Cycle.

>but are cursed by Talor to change unvoluntarily on Wilddays.

Why that day? Talor didn't use the Theyalan calender and having the Telmori change into werewolves on Freezenight in Fronela is way cool.

--Peter Metcalfe